Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wreckless...

Okay,is it just me or as females are we collectively loosing our damn minds?

Once upon a time I was a home wrecker and proud of it lol. ( Will write that blog at a later date.) Well I never " consumated" that so it wasn't really home wrecking it was more so emotional than physical. Lol... after that( again you will have to read that blog when it goes up) I told myself I was never going to aid a black man in disrespecting another black woman...Well i was 18 then and clearly am 21 now. I had to make some decisions then and think some things out then for future references. Here is what i came up with.

A. You are not special. You are not the entree', at the end of the day... who is he with? Not you!Don't try that bs.
B. You may think that because he is leaving her to be with you, that you are special. Well you may be special, but doesn't he leave his girl to chill with his boys? Yep.
C. You try to tell yourself that he is gonna leave her for you, cuz you are the Sugar Honey Iced Tea. Can I slap the hell outta you? If he was gonna leave her, he woulda been done left right? Smarten up!
D. Here's my fave. Why do you want him? If he is cheating on her with you,won't he cheat on you with someone else? Listen to Ginuwine's song " What's so different"... and really ask yourself, What is so different?
E. Silly chicks are so eager talking about I'll take your man, if he'll stray over some easy jump, then I don't want him.

So this is the reason, I chose to keep guys as friends, and not pursue relations or relationships with them. Life is less complex that way. As long as you can decipher what is going on for what it really is then you good. It's when you think you can change the playa, when your game get's busted.

No comments: