Friday, March 27, 2009

Those boys up top...

Let me say first an fore I was born in New York, and lived there until the age of 5... Moved to the South(Louisiana) and lived there til i was 17 1/2 to which I moved to VA and have been here since. I have grown to love Boys raised in the south they have a way about them that is so laid back. The boys up top are so eager to try an play someone. So today with my girl she stops and talks to this group of guys I don't particularly care for. One speaks to her, then speaks to me, blah-se-blah he is not amusing me. I jump to the next in the middle of his sentence, he be doing annoying ish. I'm not keri hilson, but that's a turn off and then some. They proceed to laugh and what not, whatever salt. I don't like boys from up top... for a reason lol. Naw I just think that it was funny he gone try to play me after putting himself out there. My life.. Next!

No comments: