Monday, March 30, 2009

... We getting to know each other!

I will get around to writing part 3... but in the mean time. I want to write about something other... ( I promise i will link everything!) Anyways. Life is interesting. I feel kinda paranoid about somthing, but I will discuss that later. Right now, I am currently trying to come up with a definition of what talking is in my mind. I mean, this guy I was having a converation was like talking is getting ready to get in a relationship and to me that is " Reaching"... i mean just because me and you are talking does not mean in any way that we are exclusive.

Why should we be forced into a false title? I define talking to someone as getting to know them. Essentially, I am talking to a few at the moment, and exclusive with none, doing what? Talking and nothing more. I wish someone would touch me. I am what they have called in the past an " ICE PRINCESS" I don't need to " experience" every man on earth to feel complete. That just isn't me, and I don't buy that garbage that every guy does something different... Yeah messing around with every guy will get you a trip to the clinic. Thanks, but Hell to the NO!!!!!!!

So yeah talking to me is getting to know people, none of this relationship business. That is why it is called a relationship, it is self explanatory, it is cut and dry. There is no guess work, but I admit that talking is very complex... but all you hoes stop reaching!

1 comment:

Dr. B said...

Omg big ups to the man we got the infamous "reaching" from. No maam you are reaching, lol. this too is why I talk to you, I feel very similar