Saturday, March 28, 2009

He got swag!

Swag... How i love it, I mean that's not all that comes into play when selecting a guy. I mean swag, or lack there of swag says a lot. I love it, swag is not just what a guy is wearing it is like his "Je ne sais quois" (translation: i don't know what) like it's the way he talks, the way way he walks, his intellect. I love it, I am attracted to guys who are confident,and smart. Yeah you will never catch me in the trap tryna pull a hood figure. No, that's just not me. Although, I could. I choose to talk to a dude who is legit(as we all should).
Females fall into this trap of thinking they need a thug or an Ain't Sh*t Nigga, that's all well and good when you 18 cause we all go through that phase. As a college student, I am studying to get my degree and I want a guy achieving the same goals as me. I don't know nothing about no all white bricks, so I won't pretend to be hood, I ain't NUNU lol.

Anyway swag is great, and It would be awesome if everyone had it, but they don't and if you have the swag of a young man who is about something in life, then YOU GO BOY!!!

No comments: