Monday, March 30, 2009

They are interesting!

So What happened today... Like I said I need to start giving people names, because this initial stuff is no longer working.I have people who all have like the same initials.. So I will simply say

******* DISCLAIMER!!!!************

All names have been changed to protect the innocent( well actually the gulity) ! Anyway I see this guy who is in my lab and i wanted to make sure we had nothing to turn in... I didn't go anyway. He was all on some " Let Me get your number so i know what edition of the book to get...." I'm like whatever my number is (678) 999-8212 not thinking anything of it... After that's exchanged he starts talking to *Number 2 and then he and Number 2 both look at me. As if I don't know what they are talking about. *Yeah,it was note worthy i guess. Smh...I think I need to further detail about that event at a later date...(plus i got a meeting with my professor!!!)

No comments: