Monday, March 30, 2009

Part deux

Let me say that you must read the previous entry ( here) in order to follow what I am talking about.

Anyway one day( 2006) I'm chilling in my room before work and life is just chill, I'm happy and I'm cool. I'm doing me, my friend " B" is coming to get me and things are peachy. Let me say that in order to get to my house " B" must pass " T's " house. I paid it no mind.

She gets to my house we at the crib just chillin, and what not. Talking about dude's as usual. I'm plotting to talk to "J" cuz "D" was getting too serious saying he loved me and ish.( You don't love me, you love the thought of getting it in*smh)Not to mention my father was on some other ish, becasue "D" wasn't black. Basically he made me sit down and watch Jungle Fever. LLs Very enlightening. I managed to get the point and laugh (at Gator) So it was win win.

Any way I'm plotting to talk to " J" and low and behold he has a brother... named "C"... "C" is the bomb, I mean he got a 2006 Mustang Convertible all black with red interior( I think, if memory serves) Anyways "B" decides she is gonna get with him and take him to prom.

************* MIND YOU THIS IS ALL BEFORE PROM*********************

As if he could read our minds. " T" begins to chirp "B", but she isn't responding. So I'm like this dude is bugging! Defintion of Bug-A-Boo anyways I'm all annoyed and so is she. So i tell him some stuff like she left my phone at my house and he isn't buying it. He proceeds to tell me they are engaged. * Drops JAWWWWWWW.......... UHM really now player? Me and her are seniors and he graduated the year before, but engaged and underage much? Not to mention there was no ring. Yeah I know you don't have to have a ring, but if a dude really expects to be taken seriously he should have a ring.

So this chick is engaged and planing to take another dude to prom! Wild right? The wild part is we all do end up going to prom together. "J" me and "D"... "T" and "B" and some other people. I'm going to give everyone names, cuz this initial ish is getting really complex and pretty soon there are gonna be a lot of initals that are the same. So stay tuned... for part tres!

No comments: