Friday, March 27, 2009

Computer Love!!!

Okay, so I am one of those people who is like uhm, talking to some random on the internet as a means of a relationship is so weird. Lol, I know not everyone can be met and be right infront of your face. I think that you can find a meaningful relationship on the internet. I just don't think that it is for me. I tried it before and I am not gonna lie I really liked the kid.

It was The summer before college, I was working ridiculous hours and I didn't have much time with my friends, but i did have time to get on Tagged.com. Tagged was the business for me, before myspace, and my addiction to facebook. I met this guy and he was really cool, the thing is we were in two different states. So We continued talking for hours each night via yahoo messenger. He went to School in New York and I went to school in VA, so with college came a little bit of a distance. Then I started meeting real guys lol. That was that.

One day I went to delete some of my old accounts and saw all the messages and saw how close we had really gotten. If we were infront of each other I think it would have prolly been a match lol. I messaged him on facebook, and was like Hey, long time no speak( we are juniors now) and he didn't respond. I was like whatever it was no biggie. Then He wrote on my wall on my Birthday talking about " Hey, Happy Birthday, it's been awhile". I was like wow, it's been so long...I haven't messaged him back yet, but i was wondering what would have been? lol.

So if you find love or something a lot like it, it should not matter if it is online, on campus, or off. Do you. Don't worry about what others say, unless the person you chating with is a serial killer( Be careful, not desperate) lol

No comments: