Sunday, March 29, 2009

My First...

My First Boyfriend (official) was when i was 16. Yeah, cute right? Lol, for some reason I wanna say i was a junior and he was a sophomore...smmh... don't remember. But this scenario sounds typical of me right? Anyways he is all like " You wanna be my girlfriend?" And i was like sure why not. Let me first explain to you that it was destined to fail. One thing that I have come to learn about myself is that i love Instant Gratification. I was spoiled as a child, and i usually got what i wanted. For me relationships should (in theory) work just like this.Everything I do is with the quickness... not sex or whatever, but I like to know everything up front... intentions,boundaries, and stuff like that... NOW... but then I just went with the flow of things.

Me and "M" had talked a total of twice on the phone, before we were Bf and Gf...He was cute, and he was kinda cool in his own way. I love dorks! lol he was just that, he was like one of those guys who had collected poke'mon and had " Action Figures" but that was OK. We kinda got to know each other as we dated, and to be honest with you. It was not woking, he liked holding hands, me not so much. My best friend was constantly clowning him and it was just one of those things, I don't remember if i even kissed him( *Sad Face) I just wasn't attracted to him I guess! Lol...anyway. I made the fatal mistake of telling a mutual friend i was gonna break up with him, and that mutual friend let him know, so he broke up with me first... now that isn't even the bad part of the story, o it gets deep!!!

My best friend who was clowning him so terribly was all of the sudden his best friend. She was going over his house, and shit.So I was ma suspect. I figured they were dating after a few weeks. I just waited for her to tell me, not that i was mad or anything, cuz i was not attracted to him. I just don't like my intelligence being insulted. Does anyone? So I'm in 2nd block, chillin' and this dude who rides her bus is telling me that she tellin' everyone I don't know and that everything was all good. ( Like i was dumb) I waited until i got home and decided to call her on it. I simply asked" Is there anything you want to tell me?" This chick got defensive and had the audacity to say " Is there anything you want to know?"---- PAUSE----- Now this is where keeping it real went horribly wrong for her. You know I have mood swings. I was like " You really just gone insult my intelligence like that?" and from that point i just remember my mother coming home and looking at me like I was crazy cuz I was screaming all kinda craziness into the phone. My signature is to just hang up and leave the person messed up.
How can you be someone's best friend and even think of doing some shit like that? Anyway I was like whatever, just didn't conversate or associate with her after that point. We eventually became real cool again and are friends today, but we can never talk about the situation without someone getting heated again. The moral of the story is Make sure you and your friends have opposite taste in guys and be very very well versed in Girl Code ( even though I have been flagrantly violating it lately)

No comments: