Saturday, March 28, 2009

I ain't even tripping

hmmm kids... What should Nikki tell you today?? Uhm... Idk. So here is the thing. I realized that drama is something that though I don't want it, will inevitably follow me,Where ever I go as long as I am still me and the sun still rises in the east then there is gonna be drama. I don't have a problem with that. What i do have a problem with is salty assed people.

I chose to live my life low sodium, substituting the salt for ... sugar. Sugar is so much sweeter. I don't particularly care for feeling some type of way. I just don't have the time or the energy. As Diddy said it best " Emotions will have you kicking yourself in the ass". And sorry, but i ain't got time for bruises. 2009 the year of triflin' get your money and your game right!

No comments: