Tuesday, March 3, 2009

...I am not your average chick!

I constantly ask myself, why do you act like a guy? Why can’t you just catch feelings like a normal chick? In my opinion there are three types of people in relationships, the played, the players, and those who try to play but get caught. I am a player after all relationships are just a game really. And what is game? It’s strategy! Everything in life is about strategy; if you don’t have the right strategy then you will lose and be a simp. Being sprung… well that happens to us all. Please never say never, because the day you say never is the day that karma determines you are about to be her new bussit baby! Lol. I have been influenced by real life. True story many people don’t know what they want and when you don’t set clear boundaries, problems ensue. You can say you aren’t mad when things fall short of your expectations, but the reality of the situation we all become disenchanted, because in the back of our minds we all know (male or female) we wondered what could be! So in reality, it is more beneficial to be guy minded. I rarely catch feelings, I think if I were really a guy people would say that I am an asshole. Cuz I’ve been told that I am an asshole for the way that I treat guys. So in fact, are they calling themselves assholes because that’s the way they treat girls? hmmmm I tried to remedy that in the past, but I don’t see the point when I tried acting like a girl, it just didn’t feel right o yeah and I was acting real simp. “Say that I’m simpin, sprung, all of the above.”- Neyo

No comments: