Monday, March 30, 2009

Confessions...

I have a confession to make...
I like drama... Big or small. Short or tall. Come one. Come all. It's drama time y'all. So I was at work one day, talking to the manager. Goofin' he is no more than like 3 years older than me so we can talk about life and have similar experiences and can give perspectives. I look up and low and behold here comes my ex( a former employee) Let me explain to you me and him started officially talking on my 18th birthday and by time i had turned 19 I was over the dramatic ass situation. My ex "D" is not black. He is actually Half White and Asian. I liked him cause he was different, well not really. He was just the token wannabe black guy. Anyways things were cool when we initially started talking then my father found out, and made life and seeing D difficult. Anyway the reason why it ended was because I was in school met a new guy ( who played a bigger role in my life than i expected) Not to mention he thought i was cheating on him....( Yeah will blog that too).

Anyway back to the story. He sees me and I see him, coulda sworn water was under the bridge after all this time and finally becoming civil. This dude wants to act salty and shake his head when he sees me... Let's not bring up the fact that before me this dude did not know what a polo was and almost dropped outta high school( which he eventually did) But the blasphemy of this clown shaking his head when he sees me. I laughed at him, like always because this clown is a joke. I should tell you about his underage girlfriend saying I'm jealous of her... lol... o yes I'm so jealous that i don't have a boyfriend who is 21 years old, living at home with his parents, with no diploma, who is working in fast food. He sounds like the man of my dreams. Get the eff out.( Will blog about that too.)

I don't feel bad though, because he acts like this towards all his exes. He feels some type of way because he said all that ish that gets normal girls all vulnerable and open. Me? not phased. He definitely tried and failed miserably...plus i heard he was a jack rabbit if you catch my drift, glad i didn't waste my time!

No comments: