Monday, April 20, 2009

Swagger on a hundred,thousand,trillion....

Swag...

You may not have heard about Swag, and that was unintenional. He just was not as significant as others have been. He had so much potential... but there was drama from the gate. You know that broad that went around spreading rumors and lies on me... well he was her ex. He was pretty significant to her as well... I think by now we should give her a name, and I will call her Badger, because well...she looks like one. Anyway. Swag was Badger's ex and I somehow always love trouble, and I find myself in it often.

ANYWAY... I was going to this event out of town a few months ago. And I decided to randomly message him, he was going to the same event so we said we'd see each other. Anyways didn't see him,My girl Vixen saw him he saw her and it looked as though he was looking for me. hmmm... i message him, about how maybe if we had each other's numbers then we would have been able to meet up... Numbers are exchanged as well as a few text messages here and there. I wanted to hang out, we'd make plans, he'd always come up with something he had to do. I knew that he was a busy guy, because I had been there during the duration of his relationship with the Badger.Anyway never hung out, never hit me up... But now you feel some type of way???

The night I hooked up with Thing 1, I had contacted him, and wanted to hang out... but you guessed it, he wasn't trying to hang out. If you go back and read "Stranger things have happened", you will see that rather than calling me, he called Thing 1, ha it all encircles each other right? He wasn't really trying to get to know me, or chill with me, but then you find out your boy got with me you feel slighted? I guess I was supposed to wait for him. NEWS FLASH... I'm not waiting for you!

So long story short guys, please don't be salty when you find out that a girl was really doing the damn thing and you was tryna sleep. Be upset with yourself, but don't take it out on her. Take it out on yourself! Don't even get mad at your boy, you both had the same oppurtunity. He just knew what he wanted and went for it... I am in no way obligated or ever was obligated to Swag. Sure I liked him, or maybe was just attracted to him, but he wasn't doing anything to try to further the realtionship, it was just a flirtation. Nothing more, and nothing less.

No comments: