Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The one who started it all...

Okay so, I hadn't seen number one in a really long time... in fact. I haven't talked to him since like December! I sometimes miss the kid! He wasn't the best, he wasn't the worst. Okay... I was trying to be nice with the last statement...Seeing as I was a virgin at the time. I wasn't really sure how the whole sex thing worked, and what it was supposed entail.

I mean foreplay and all was standard, and one turn off is this... Guys please be well versed in taking off bras, I mean this lame. UGH... He didn't know how to... I wanted to scream..."I'M THE VIRGIN!!!!NOT YOU"!(or was he?) I was annoyed. But after that, it was okay. Missionary... I was a virgin, so i knew there shouldn't be any Olympics just yet.

Fast Forward... to the second time with him...

The same... okay, I'm not a virgin anymore, we can do more than have boring assed sex. This dude finally cums, but doesn't roll over. So I'm just looking like what the hell? When he is ready again, I take control of things, why? Because I did not get mine the first time around. I had to... and that's when Notorious Nikki was born, that's when I realized I could never have sex with him again.

I've had interesting experiences ever since... lol. I don't think you can handle my truths!

No comments: