Thursday, April 9, 2009

No more Number 2

Number 2...

There will be no more stories about number 2. The reason is, we are going in two different directions. There are rumors about things that went on between us. There is only on person in the camp that i feel put my shit on blast( another blog in itself) Anyway, I'm done with it. You don't try to mend things with bussit babies. You just do them a couple times and move on as you are supposed to. There is no way, I would be dumb enough to publicly tell people we got it in. I hate that it has to end this way, but I am not a groupie and don't plan on looking like a groupie. It just looks bad, because he has a boo. I'm planning on settling down soon. I want to settle down soon, one guy and that's it. None of this Boy #, X,Y,Z. I think home girl knows too, o well. Too bad your boo was licking it, and you prolly kissed him that same night. Wonder if he brushed his teeth... a mess! o well... it was gonna end... sooner rather than later!

No comments: