Monday, April 20, 2009

Okay, well maybe a little bit.

I realized that while i enjoy sex, it probably hasn't been the best it could be. I haven't been with too many guys, 2( Well actual penetration, the number would be much higher if i counted head and the vaious other things i got out of ordeals). I don't know how I feel about upping that number without the prescence of a relationship this time around. I found myself having this conversation with Thing1 the other night(yes, i did take the blog down for awhile,but it is back up!)

I was initially really annoyed that this guy that seemed pretty interested was stunting hard on me. Usually, well as has been the case of late, I attract a lot of male attention. I am at times really unsure of myself and how i feel about a particular situations.I can be very unapproachable. I am kinda in this phase where I don't want a jumpoff/bussit nor do i want to be one.

I told Thing 1 this the other night during a conversation, but He refused to tell me what his thoughts on the situation really were... Which really bothered me, so I pulled one of my spoiled moments and was like " Whatever,let's just drop the subject and never bring it up again." I can't stand when a person expects me to tell them how i really feel, but then not want to explain themselves. All he said was " Now you know what guys go thru"... Whatever...I guess patience is a virtue, and blessings come with patience.This one I'm leaving alone for awhile, because well with Swag in his ear,Thing 2, and the fact that I am a busy body on the table.He has to question my motives, and if I were him I would question me too.

So on chill mode for now, He'll contact me, when he is ready to talk... I'm not going to contact him after Saturday's fiasco (see HollabackGirl)

No comments: