Monday, April 20, 2009

... And That's Fine

I'm forced to be triflin at every turn, I rarely tell my friends the full story, because remember that discretion is everything. The stories I tell you are explicit and they are a release of what I really want to say, but know better than to actually say them aloud. I talk about them, but I get a little shy when talking about things.

This last year has been plenty entertaining and full of a plethora of sexual experiences that I will never forget, well some are rather forgetable. It seems my sex life got in the way of me getting to know Swag, I am not getting with every guy in the world, my number remains at two, but I utilize those ones to the best of my ability. I told one of my friends the other day that I haven't had sex in a month, and she was like "you had sex last week hoe!" I was like "nu uh" and she was like " Oral is sex"... Technically it is, but to me if there is no penetration, then it isn't really sex. I mean sometimes depending on the guy head is better than sex. LLS... Anyways today I saw Number 1... and he is number one for a reason. I didn't neccessasarily see his importance a few days,weeks, even months ago. It seems that I have turned off emotions and just stuck to business these last couple months. I feel like we ended for a reason. It served it's purpose. I sometimes wonder what could have been, but no longer wish to go back to that place and time.We are what we are going to be, and that's cool.

No comments: