Thursday, April 23, 2009

Louisiana!!!!

I love southern boys!!! Yes, I can do the North, but the south is where it is at. Now most of y'all will want that ATL boy, yeah they fly and swag is on point, but when it comes down to it..... I love boys from Louisiana!!!They are the effin' best. Texas is cool too, but Louisiana... It's something about how laid back they are, but fly at teh same time. A Louisiana boy can say " Shawty, What's your name?" and you aren't even offended, you just laugh and say " My name is ___________"! *giggle *giggle *smirk *smirk. Anyway, so there is this guy who I so happened to have met, he's a Pisces just like myself, so I'm thinkin' this could be an interesting encounter.If this encounter ever goes down. I'm going to see him tomorrow, and everything from here on out is about to be how everything is for me... straight up. Wild!!!!

No comments: