Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brand New....

So... Thing1 is not being brand new... he's being himself. Which i thoroughly expected and repeatedly told him. He didn't have to call me the next day, which he did. He didn't have to text me, which he did. He didn't have to do a lot, of things but you already guessed it... HE DID!!!So You was feeling some type of way, not to mention the conversation we had when both parties were sober. No one eats you out while saying " MMMMM" and other Sound effects... Then tries to play your life in front of his friends.

Like I said it wasn't meant to happen, and it will never happen again( as long as i am sober)... It just need not happen again.Especially the fact that he had the audacity to tell his little friends. Whom we will affectionately call,"Ballers and fallers"... the whole squad claims to have money and like they are balling outrageously stunting in their respective vehicles. Wearing fly clothes, and basically spending every waking moment in each others prescence.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind the fact that they knew what happened, after all i am putting it online for everyone to see, ( but you don't personally know me, nor can you see my face around campus!!)Anyway i suppose he tells them all when I am walking. I look over them by chance, and they are all in my face. U-G-H... What is wrong with these people. Not gonna lie, I knew that he was gonna talk, but at least use discretion enough not to do it when i am around! And tell your lookin ass friends to chill!

So No, I'm not trying to be cool with him. Even though the head was pretty good. I'm good on that thanks. I'm about to write a whole blog dedicated to all these Head givers out here... talking about i don't do that...Why you got to lie craig? Why you got to lie? lls. But as stated previously he is crazy, so yeah. No need to be sad and blue... cuz Niggas is hoes too!

No comments: