Friday, April 24, 2009

Give them what they want

Many people have asked me why I haven't talked about my encounters with Number 2. Well here it is...Well here is part one. anyway....

I went out of town a few months ago, and had a blast at a popular night spot with my girls and some new friends.We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves,I guess you could say that this was the type of event where everyone is blaming things on the alcohol. Not gonna lie we were on that ciroc obama,Tipsy but not gone. *Earlier there were chicks in line throwing up from sipping a lil somethin too much.* Anyways, Number two had been wanting the business for months and I hadn't had sex in like a year, so I was like... Whatever why not? A few text messages were exchanged. He was upset with me, because when he had seen me earlier in the hotel lobby. I didn't give him a hug. So I replied " All you want is a hug?" He knows me, and knew that at times i bluff. He said something to the effect of " I want the hug, because you aren't going to do anymore." Maybe I was turned on, by the fact he told me I wasn't going to do something. It was almost as if it was a challenge. so I replied " Say what you want, you may just get it." This was all around 12... FAST FORWARD We didn't end up meeting up in his room until like 4:30 or 5... I was plenty pissed by this time because hella groupies had followed us there. Ended up getting it in the Bathroom. Which I have a thing for places so it was no biggie for me. I like the risk of being caught, it heightens the senses. Anywho.We had to be discreet because he told me he had a boo, and I have a plethora of young men on the roster, but none of them are getting the business. So It looked bad on both parts, he however lied. She is not just boo, she is girlfriend. And if you have read the blog you know I despise getting in the middle of people's relationships.

Did i mention I lost my voice and had to whisper? Lol...he was like " are you sure you want to do this?"... Pause- Does a crackhead want crack?-resume.
I was yeah. So it began.

Did I mention I hadn't had sex in like a year, and Number one was not in the magnum club? Anyways, number two is and anyone who has gotten it in in the bathroom before know what you are dealing with. I still had my 6 inch heels( that were ready to come off) He sat on toilet and I got on... I like being in control for some reason. Excuse the rest- It hurt like hell, I felt like a brand new virgin. After i got used to it, I was good. Now,we catch a rhythem but he wants to hit it from the back, so we do that for awhile. The guy likes just switching it up, I had no problem with that... So I was like okay cool... then he was like let's 69...

PAUSE
( I had never given head before, I had recieved)

I was like ehhhh... but What the hell? Why not right? So we getting it, and he decided that he just wanted to give me head...so I let him, and I came. So it was all good. I got mine, so the ordeal was sealed. But then he's like " Can I taste you again?... ( Head twice in one night?Sure. Let me reinterate I can't make this shit up) Anyway, after that we pretty much parted ways, and forgive me if I was not as detailed with this as I was with Thing 1... I just can't remember it all in detail. But Part 2 is more recent.A lil over a month ago. That was an adventure lls.

No comments: