Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Truth is...

So, I have been keeping it 100% lately... or so I have been telling myself. I told myself that I couldn't stand Thing 1... and a whole list of self fulfilling prophecies. I did at one point like him. I just didn't like the fact that he was willing to listen to a dumb broad who didn't even have her own shit together! I was mad at him that he had stopped talking to me, and getting to know me because of the things that she had to say about me. A good friend told me that things happened that way for a reason and maybe it wasn't meant to be. All this happened in like November. So now we are in April and things like "Stranger things have happened" happen. It makes me rethink a few things, why am I rethinking things, because there is a possibility that i may not even know the other side of the story.

What happened?
Today i saw him, i wasn't going to speak. Why? Because I didn't want to be perceived as eager beaver and trying to get round two crackin. I was wearing heels which make my legs look phenomenal, and give me an extra "umph". Lol. I walked passed him with a friend. Saw another friend and talked to them. It was what it was, I went and sat down at a table with my friend. Here he comes. After telling me he doesn't go out of his way ( He does). And there is this wave of Chemistry that had me thinking of what has happened.I wanted to kiss him in public... I've never wanted to kiss someone in public. Of course this chick who is not remotely cute, decides to be a blocker. I detest blockers! I really do. She is no exception. Slore!!!She is like "Hey ******" I was just annoyed. My friend asked me, why we weren't talking and I simply said" I don't know"...Because I really don't know.

No comments: