Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Playing me, means you are playing yourself.

So, Thing 1 played me y'all. He was really putting on the show! You know how someone acts when it's just you and them?Yeah, it's a different story than when you are in public. See I don't play that game!!! Don't do that behind closed doors bull shit! I want to say that yes, I did care and was starting to like him, but he has thoroughly pissed me off. He don't have to worry about me,as Trina(love her) said it best. " You tryna play the diamond mami, foolish like ashanti". Naw, I was halfway simpin', almost at the cusp of letting myself chase a nigga. But Cheers let's make a toast for me having Vixen to tell me, " NO, Don't do it, reconsider read some lita -ture on the subject."- Fuck it... LOL. Everyone said he would do this, and I really wanted to let a dude have a fair chance this time. I guess My Big Bro was right and I really do attract the wrong types... Now most chicks would want to go sit and eat ice cream and watch lifetime all damn day. Me? Well I'm gonna do what any chick who isn't sad, salty, or mad would do... I'm gonna live my life. One monkey doesn't stop the show, and won't start running it anytime soon.I was gonna stop dogging dudes out, I was gonna be a sweetheart, and let things be like they were supposed to be, but you know what that seems too much like right.lol...So... Thing 1 is exxxxxxeeeeddd out.

No comments: