Saturday, November 8, 2008

In Loving Memory...

R.I.P Keonta Fountain. You will be missed. Keon, I am shocked and saddened that you are no longer here. Even more so saddened for your family and everyone else who knew you and even those who didn't get to know you. I feel like this is deja vu because last year at thanksgiving we lost Lawrence" Snook". I just feel like you were so young, and life was just begginning. It hurts me to know that this happened to you, especially after this summer and the shooting at Sonic. We lost two young men, that night. One is no longer with us, and the other one is behind bars.This violence needs to stop, we need to get it together. My heart is breaking, I just keep thinking about what a nice kid you were. I'm glad to say that the last times i saw you, were pleasant. I know you are in a better place, i know you are looking down on us. Stay up baby boy, i know you are in a better place. I know i said that already, but the emotion is just felt.

Violence is not the answer, when will we stop hurting each other?

No comments: