Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashing... LIGHTS

I'm a star!
How could i not shine?

I'm pretty sure i stole, that from Kanye... as a matter of fact it is from " I wonder"... anyway. I am not trife, I'm not a hoe, I'm just a flirt. Who is single...And i want to be single for a lonnnnnggg time now. Relationships are dumb and convoluted and a waste of time for me right now... So after tonight, don't leave your man round me true playa for real( I don't condone messing up relationships for real tho.) But you get the point, It's about to get pretty interesting... cuz i'm pretty!lol... No seriously!!!!I'm 20, and imma do me. Get mad and offended if you like. I don't care. Also shouts to hatin' ass bitches who wish they was me, and can't get like me. Thank You, you encourage me to continue to make your ass look dumb! You are officially doing the most, and it's really funny to look at you make an ass of yourself!

No comments: