Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I feel like Slapping somebody to day...(slap, slap)

OK, I'm tired of talking about myself. You will get to know more about me in due time. In the mean time, I am going to talk about what is my favorite subject.

FAKERY!

I love the word fakery and definately incoroprate it in almost everything if i can. One thing about fakery is there is just so much of it running rampant. Especially on the campus of Hampton University! There are so many people who are running around here pretending that they are really doing something with their lives. More specifically there are people who lie and manipulate every situation. I have had a few run ins with people who are like that.I have learned that jealousy is a powerful thing. I just know that i really don't envy anyone, because behind closed doors we all have our secret struggles that few, if anyone knows about. I am a sensitive person, and pretty much an open book, and for me to clam up around someone...that says a whole lot! If I have to censor myself around you, then that must mean one of two things A. You are not a trustworthy person, or B. You're a guy and I don't want you to think i am a complete bytch!

So back to the subject at hand. There are fakes that are around. There are people who will use you, and when they don't get their way they launch a full arsenal of bs. I will be damned if one Monkey stops the show. Don't let anyone stop you from doing you! Too many people stop their lives and let people control them and the outcome of their lives. I am so serious when I say that, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU!!!

HATERS are MOTIVATORS....
They hate you because they can not do what you are doing and they recognize how inferior they are to you! So by all means hate on me!!!And I'm gonna have to quote The Real Housewives of Atlanta (that's my ish)... " You're a low budget B!tch" lol and if you feel like I'm talking about you... then maybe I am...
Blogs on Deck:
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta"

No comments: