Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sometimey people!

Today's annoyance: Sometimey people, sometimes they are down for you and sometimes you can't get them on the phone when you really need them. They will ride... For free. But the first mention of Gas money or money period... Drama ensues. I don't like these types. The type that really don't want to be around you, so they have to bring someone else with them in order to feel comfortable. Why is this? Why even go out with people you don't like? To me that's fakery. And Y'all know know how I feel about Fakery. I don't like it, and I can't understand for the life of me, why people don't think that they will eventually be exposed for who and what they really are!!

1 comment:

Healingprose said...

Aha, I understand a bit more now. I just don't see why people don't just take down all the walls and keep it real. I know it's hard to keep in touch and all, but I refuse to be a sometime girl. You know I'm always here. Girl holla!