Monday, January 19, 2009

Notorious K.I.M



Before


After


Lil Kim said She was not contacted about her relationship with Biggie Smalls. However from what I see, it did bare some accuracy. She has tried to become lighter than what she was. Biggie ended up wifing faith and keeping kim as bussit baby. (I don't care what anyone says, looked like bussit to me). Basically that reinforced an Age old Stereotype that lighter skin was better. Biggie was the one who gave Kim her style, in other words he pimped her out and made her look like a common hooker. Sex sells. Lil Kim looks almost nothing like what she originally looked like, she was a pretty girl. It always puzzles me how dudes can screw a chicks self concept up, o well. She is getting her money. However, I wish they would have let her side of the story be more accurate.

1 comment:

Healingprose said...

Are you serious? She lightened her skin too? Aw hell...that's a mess. I remember how she looked on that Pussycat Dolls reality show. She looked like she wanted to be one of them.