Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Leave me alone( until December 20th)

If you are trying to get me to do something right now, you are setting yourself up for failure,because the fact is this, i don't have the time nor do i have the energy! If your name is not precalc... methods... sociology, Human Development, abnormal psych, you don't exist right now, and you are not important....Right now. So do not be suprised if you get snapped at, I am not in the mood, and i need to do well. This will be the last blog until December 20th, yeah 18 days. That's when i will be done with my finals, and also when my bestest Darron will be back. So maybe I will not even write one until the morning of the 21st! Stress is something real, and i don't need other things complicating it. Like Diddy said " Emotions will have you kicking yourself in the ass". I can't afford emotions or this revolving door that is my life!

1 comment:

Healingprose said...

Best of luck on everything this month chica!