Sunday, December 28, 2008

...but what do i know?

So I was gone for a minute! I've missed this!!! So what's new with me? Well the semester is over... and after everything... I still managed a 3.5 GPA. so I am happy about that and proud that i didn't let drama mess up business. Now i know why they say never mix business and pleasure. So i plan on doing what i do best, playing hard, and working even harder. Can you believe i got an A- in precalc? Me either...lol... Anyway, a lot of things were thrown into the air.

Also, My new word or phrase is : "I'm indifferent"... I think it sounds better than saying i don't care. It sounds a little more like some thought went into my response when i say it. " Do you like this shirt?" - My response..." I'm indifferent"... bitchy? Slightly.

I feel like this year was a year of many firsts. But I learned to except everything and roll with the punches... That's what life is really about... Being Proactive and not reactive. Calm under 500 degrees.

I've looked over these many blogs and realized where i was and what i was thinking at the time each blog was written. I am not even mad at any of the situations anymore, because they are all laughable. sometimes laughing is the best medicine and the cure to everything. I'm out...

Blogs on deck:
" Memorable moments in entertainment:2008"
" My New Years Resoultion"
" He is the reason, I have such a big ego"
"Kells"

No comments: